2010年6月23日星期三

What the Result is that....

2day only gv 1 exam paper result nia...
i most unlike d subj....
BIOLOGY....=.=!!
what the hell of this paper...
paper 1....28/50
paper 2....18/100
paper 3....22/50
total ........68/200
thn divide 2...34/100
what the hell....=.=!!
34 mark...
rily is my unlik subjek...
between the 3 science subjek...
seen lik bio rily bo ngam wit me....>
no pass from f4 after f4 1a exam....
las time stil thk cn done more well gok....
bt nw go long pia la...
see tiok tis result rily scared my bio in SPM liao...
nw left add maths nt yt gv nia...
thn all result jiu fns marking liao...
duno tis time exam is improve o terbalik...
is that me nt done well in exam??
i oso dunoe le....
result FAST FAST pass le....!!
This saturday jiu wen2 yi2 wan3 hui4 le...
Friday jiu go stay at skul lo....
haha....
1 year 1 time nia...
slp at hall.....(bt i thk oso no slp d la...)
so many thg so fas pass jor d...
f5 oso wan fns liao lo...
alr pass half of year liao...
alomost wan SPM liao lo...
siao...@.@!!

If I Realy Have a Chance
Please Give Some Action Show Me
I Not Like Other People
I Am Only More Confuse If Continue Like That
If Not I Will Let It Go Once Again
That Why I Have Miss So Much Chance Before

*_''KEN-HEE''_*

没有评论: