2010年5月7日星期五

Again...I am sorry...

Now my pc problem again.....
cannot use chinese again..
so use english to taip...
and also mood no so good now....zzz
cause happen again...
i feel sorry with just now situation...
i am sorry...
but i cannot control myself...
and say out such word like that...
this already not the first time...
but don't know already how many times this type things happen....
i don't want be like that also...
but i seen like not so patient...
i having quarrel with my dad n mum again....
just because my fault...
i forget where my handphone place....
my dad scold me...
i cannot control my mind...
it is difficult to restrain oneself....
i have quarrel over a trifling matter...
i don't why nowadays..
i already become like that...
like changing to another people....
if change back to before...
my patient sure can make me be more cool down....
and more calm down...
but now...
i have change to what....!!
like a piece of shit....
even a trifling matter...
i could also be no patient.....
this is so diferent compare to before....
should i be more quite....
just seeing and thinking what should do...??
even been scold...
just keep quite...
don't even say back any things...
is that more good...??
i also don't know...
i just know that that i am a people that no good in comunication....
just like that...
what i wanted to say....
thinking in my mind...
at the last i couldn't say out what i wishes to say....
this is why i so hate about this...
i don't what should do...
just feel sorry n apologize to my parents...
it is so horrow now...
maybe...
i have give out my stress through this ways...
but i hope that it won't happening again...
i will try to control my way to giving stress...
if cannot find a way to giving out...
just keep it up in my heart...
thats enough....
just don't happen again...

Day is night now...
Time is late now...
Just left a people sitting alone there...
Thinking about nothing...
Is horrow...
The sky in dark...
Moon light is cover by the dark cloud...
Just wishing...
Tomorrow will be more better...

                                                                         _+'Ken-Hee'+_

3 条评论:

Yi Min 说...

'feel sorry n apologize to parents'
thn u gt say sorry to thm???
i noe it is quite hard to do tat...cuz me oso oway quarrel v my parents bcuz of little thg bt din say sorry after tat...><
dun so sad le...ur parents sure wil 4gv u d...jz rmb next time dun quarel v thm liao la...control ur temper...i blif u cn do it d...gambateh!!!^^

a girl named ycTai 说...

Mg... Is the time to learn how to be patient. Your action will be the best way to show your apologize to them. So, try to throw away your stress in front of them although it's quite hard to do so. Being your cool style better than keep quarrel with them. Haha! Each tomorrow is a new start. Hope you can find your happy and nice tomorrow soon^^
Hey bro, come down ya~

KenHee 说...

haha...thx...nw ntg liao
Yimin-i oso no say sory d..hehe
yc-i try it best...hehe