2010年5月15日星期六

Long time no update my blog....

Erm...long time no write a new post...
don't know is lazy or what ...just oways see only...
but no update...
From now on...i think i will use english to write my blog ....
cause my computer don't know why now cannot use chinese to taiping...>
never mind le la...use what language also same....
can write already ok...
today is sukan tahunan lo...but i no involve in any sukan...haha
just go there marching only...
then so free after that...just walking n sitting watching the competition....
haha....green get the 2nd in this year sukan tahunan...
yellow get the 1st lo....congratulation to them....
haha....my brother also got involve in 1500 m d running....
many people take part in the sukan lo...
after the sukan i still stay at school....
for what?
just for pratice our show competition in future.....
using 2 hour like that for today praticing....
haha....in the show...seen lik i need to work hard more le...
do more this homework...if not sure cannot do it well...
gambateh lo...
haha...XD!!
back home straight sleep lo...seen like got some tired....
wake up then know china team of girl in badminton had lose to korea lo...
korea had done the imposible misssion...haha...congratulation...
tuesday is teacher's day....
need prepare something to school...
but just only little things...
haha....cause i am paying rm5...
so no need prepare food...hehe..
still have one thing...
EXAM is coming...
no more than 1 week....!!
realy go die liao...
don't know want read from where 1st...
physic...biology...chemistry...add math...math...so many many gok....!!
go holland liao...
now just can see read what jiu read what lo...
no mood to read also want read liao...
if not sure get count from last again...
haha....many thing need to work hard gok....
ADD OIL!!!!

Everything that where i lost....
I wanted to get back it again from there...
Although you are standing in front of me...
I am still me....
I don't want and also don't wish to be other...
Maybe i will lost it again...
Maybe will lost it forever...
But...at least i wanted to try it...
This is my wishes...
I need more brave to do it...
Where can i find the brave.............
I already lost my brave in the last time...
I don't want to lost it again...
I wanted to find it back again...
But maybe it will hurting someone...

                                                                            _+'Ken-Hee'+_

没有评论: