2010年5月15日星期六

Don't know what should i do...

Today write my blog again....
just because i don't know what should i do...
I know...there are many things to do..
but...i don't have the mood to do...
sianz nia...
this few day always thinking the same things....
maybe that is the problem i face...
I already try to go far away from it....
but...tis few day i hav touch it back...
I am too easy to been change my mind....
What have i decide to do last time...
now are different...
I wishes to get back it again...
This has make me so confuse...
Don't know whether should i let it go or try to get it back again...
this things have to many relation with many things...
this is the most important part...


DREAM....
Live In the Place that Far From Upset...
With the Music that Pleasant to Listen...
With All the Freely...
You are nothing...
But Of All...
It is Only a Short Period...

                                                                        _+'Ken-Hee'+_

没有评论: